Miss WimonkanKosumas, the Deputy Director of the Office of Small and Medium Enterprise Promotion (OSMEP),Mr.SuphanMongkolsuthee, the President of the Federation of Thai Industries, and also Mrs. Kannika Jarusuraisin, as Vice-Chair of US-ABC Committee and the director of External Relations of Procter & Gamble Thailand, Myanmar and Laos are recently invited to give an opening remarks of the first Digital Business Seminar in Thailand for the Cosmetics and Personal Care Products, which was held to boots the competitiveness of Thai entrepreneurs to achieve their business via digital world. The program was sponsored by USAID, OSMEP and P&G at the Emerald Hotel Ratchadaphisek, Bangkok.
Presented news by Four Hundred CO., Ltd.
For more information, please contact Mr SittikornSangaimplong Tel. 02-553-3160 or 086-314-1291
Persons in picture (From left to right)
(1) Mr.PisarnChandraritthirassami , Manager Director Garguar lab company limited
(2) Ms. Rebecca Acuna , Head of ASEAN Program,USAID/RDMA,Bangkok
(3) Mrs.KetmaneeLertkitja , Chairman of the Cosmetic Industry,the federation of Thai Industries; and Chair of Board of Trustees, ASEAN Cosmetics Association
(4) Mr.SupantMongkolsuthee , Chairman of the Federation of Thai Industries
(5) Dr.WimonkanKosumas , Deputy Director General, Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion
(6) Ms.Kannika Jarusuraisin , External Relations Director, P&G Thailand, Myanmar and Laos; Vice-Chair of ASEAN Committee, US-ASEAN Business Council
(7) Ms.Stephanie Chan , Brand Manger, Shavecare ASEAN, Proctor&Gamble